Monday, November 3, 2008

Topp Dawg Cuisine



So, the Topp Dawg is officially closed for the winter season. Since we have taken over the Gandolfo's, we are putting all our efforts into building that location! We are going to attend the events this next season that we attended this past summer. We are also in the works of putting our hot dogs into the Gandolfo's after we learn all there is to know about the deli. It is going to be a challenge, but I am sure it will be a great time and we are up for it!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

At least they're watching their waistline :o) Thankfully nothing big was taken!

Mary said...

I love your family pictures! Oh my word they are so cute!!!

Mary said...

Hey Tombo great playlist. Nice work.

Krista S said...

That is SO crazy. Good thing you don't leave any $$$ in there. Your family pictures turned out so great!

leah said...

that is so funny to me. I am glad you take the money home.
I love the new family pics. Darling.

Catherine said...

Hey Tom and Josie! I saw your blog on Kimberly's link list. Your family is so cute, I love that picture! It's nice to see how you are doing and what you are up to. Keep in touch!

smithfam said...

Ok I think I just dissed you on Alis blog. I told her that i guess you wrote me off since I am not even on your blog buddy list. Yeah! I am on it!

I cant belive how big the kids are getting! They ar so cute! Your family picture is adorable.

RAL said...

Wow I can't believe it got broken into! I'll have to tell Rick about that..crazy! I'm glad all they took was a diet coke...HAHAHA!

I can't belive how big the kiddos are getting! We've only been gone since April and they are so grown up!